Friday, January 24, 2014

The flow of B.O.

Our community has a gym but it's actually one of the houses in the community that's been turned into a gym.  And when I say, 'turned into a gym', don't go imagining that they're renovated it or anything... They just took out the furniture and stuck in some equipment. For cardio there are two treadmills and one elliptical machine in what clearly used to be a bedroom. Though it's weird, at least its normally empty so I have the place to myself.

This morning I arrived and started using the one elliptical machine. Let's say this is me... haha


10 minutes later, another fellow arrived and took the treadmill that was directly to the side of me.  Let's say this was him...

I turned on the big fan that I had already pre-aimed at myself in order to both cool down and send the smell of my sweat elsewhere. Like so...

10 minutes later, another fellow arrived and took the treadmill that was facing me (so we're now essentially running at each other) like so...


That's already awkward but now remember that I had aimed the fan at myself so this is the flow of B.O.

I decided I had worked out enough for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Nice diagrams! I always feel self conscious if I think people can smell me when I am working out. I know its inevitable that I have to work out next to people at the gym, but I really prefer my space.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!