Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My job is weird

The other day, I dressed up like I worked at a winery like so....

And started photographing a wine bottle and glasses like they were for a promotional shots...

So that I had a cover for why I was sitting outside taking pictures so that I was in place to capture a SURPRISE PROPOSAL! (The boyfriend/fiance hired me)

She said yes :)

Later that day, I was having boyfriend spot check my newborn blankets for, um, bodily excretions and when he pointed a particular spot out I said, "Oh, that's just umbilical cord blood." His face reminded me of what a weird job I have.

2 comments:

  1. Weird and super cool! I often look at the pictures you post on facebook and wish you lived closer so you could take pics of my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRUE STORY -

    When Arlo was having his newborn photos done (in our living room), he was naked. I was holding him while the photographer was setting up the next shot. All of a sudden, Arlo sharted. EVERYWHERE. All over the carpet, my arm, the blankets, all the photo props... luckily the photographer had picked up her camera just seconds before to do a test shot. :)

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!