Thursday, November 7, 2013

Last Halloween Post

I bet I'm the only blogger still writing about Halloween but I just had to belatedly share my sibling's amazing costumes!

Brutharr went as Finn from Adventure Time!

Littlest-Little went as Sage from The False Prince...


Here's The False Prince for reference...

Bigger-Little went as ....

A carrot!

(My costume is in this post)

Also, you guys saw my finished pumpkin but not the one I wanted to carve ... I drew this out and then realized it was kinda impossible to cut without being really creative and having more precise cutting tools...

What I actually carved...

Much more simple!

What did you guys dress as?

3 comments:

  1. My friends had a Day of the Dead party, so I painted my face and wore black. And I have to say, it was kind of freeing not to have to smile for pictures all night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, the carrot! that's so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brother looks great and the littles are as adorable (and creative) as ever!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!