Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween!

Happy Day-After-Halloween! I'm the worst blogger...

On Wednesday night, [Lisa] came over and carved pumpkins with me!

I don't know about you guys but we both love the oopey goopey mess of carving pumpkins...

Yes!



This was her pumpkin...
Pinterest-worthy, right?

And this was mine...
Brutharrr described it as 'derpy'
.
Last night, I actually baked the seeds for the first time using [this recipe] and they came out GREAT! 

We had 3 friends that joined us for passing out candy and the seeds were all gone by the end of the night. 

I don't know why but staying home, passing out candy was a built up fantasy in my head. I always used to Trick or Treat and when I grew out of that, I was going to Halloween parties. It feels very adult to get to pass out candy and we turned down other plans to do so. Apparently our neighborhood is notoriously lacking in children trick or treating and it was drizzling last night but we did get three groups of kids and I melted every time! It was everything I dreamed it would be.

I didn't have a costume as of yesterday morning so I just picked up some wings and antennae and when I got home, I realized I had the perfect skirt!


And a throwback to a costume of yesteryear...
Looks like I've been doing the same eye makeup forever!
.
How was your Halloween? What did you go as? Did you get a lot of Trick or Treaters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!