Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Fashion Week - Day 5 - Dress like a dancer that nobody's watching

...Isn't that how the saying goes? ;)

You guys are just so cool... Did you see [Melinda's] tights? And [Deanna's] UNICORN HEAD? Speaking of accessories are, [Charlotte's] smile makes her outfit even better. On a more holistic level, did you SEE [Joanna's] greek goddess thing going on? Swoon.



dress - h&m
leg warmers - american outfitters?
hat - ?
I don't know about you guys but I've always been drawn to dancers styles - you know, what they wear when they're warming up and totally in their zone. The leg warmers, ballet flats, tights, big loose sweaters.... I love it all. I may not be a fancy dancer but I can channel a little bit of that admiration into my outfit, right?


I'm off to get inspired by the other ladies linking up at [Deanna's] and like Deanna, I'm linking up with What I Wore Wednesday on The Pleated Poppy (button below).  You should come too!

pleated poppy

12 comments:

  1. The dress! The beret! The leg warmers! Oh my gosh- I love it all! You seriously have the best stuff and I would live to raid your closet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently been quite drawn to leg warmers at well...possibly because my legs are so very chilly....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your hat, and I love those leg warmers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the absolute best pictures! You are so lovely in everything that you wear, but I am quite partial to this ensemble. It's amazing. And, it really makes me want to buy some leg warmers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, i LOVE watching the 'so you think you can dance' auditions because i absolutely adore dancer's warm up clothes as well. you look super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dancer clothes are definitely a fun style. and I love your jumping pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could not be more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leg warmers! I love them, but I can never figure out how to wear them. You make it look so easy!

    You may not feel like a dancer, but you certainly look like one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could SO live in a leotard and nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You totally have the most awesome pictures ever!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not a dancer? Rocking the style like you do here, you totally had me fooled. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those leg warmers! I seriously wouldn't know how to wear them. Since I don't wear heels at all - pretty sure that's how you wear them now. :)

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!