Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Fashion Week 2013 - Day 6 - Pockets and Stripes

Wow! This week has flown by! And so have I... I went to California (for the fourth week-long trip in 2 months) and just got home late last night.  I'm excited to NOT be getting on a plane in the next 7 days.

And on to yesterday's recap:
[Rachel's] outfit just blew my mind. So amazing. [Judy's] cowl + layered skirt + simple white shirt was a model in balancing fun colors and textures with neutral ones. And [Carolynn] has mastered the pop of color, plus her photos are so artsy!

As for what I wore today...



dress - j.crew (or banana republic? I can never remember... It was on sale at a fancy store).
spaghetti straps - f21 probably
shoes - payless

This is a work dress for me usually.... I need a dress with pockets for my spare batteries, cards and lens caps. I splurged a bit on this dress though it was on sale and it was super, super worth it. The fabric is really nice and hangs well and is thick. I'll be able to wear this through the winter for sure.


Now come to [Deanna's] to check out the other ladies with me!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recap mention! :)

    I love this dress and it looks great on you! Dresses with pockets are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so fun! I love pockets on dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chucks with a dress? OH YEAH! It would be impossible to a pick a favorite outfit of yours from this week, but I think this might be up there... You are just fabulous, that's all there is to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks so comfortable and I love that it is paired with chucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love dresses with pockets. i need more pockets in my life. i love the stripes. it almost reminds me of a candy striper. and it fits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress. Dresses with pockets are so darling AND useful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, SUPER-cute dress! and even better with sneaks. You are always so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, dresses with pockets are wonderful, but this one is especially so! Looks professional, yet comfortable. Glad you splurged!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!