Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Fashion Week 2013 - Day 4 - Urban fairy

Somewhere yesterday, we crossed into the official 2nd half of fashion week. Dun dun dunnnnn... Booooo!
But at least some good came out of the day ... [Deanna's] perfect blend of comfort and stye, [Charlotte's] AMAZING vest, [Sarah's] professional color-blocking and I'm SUPER jealous of [Samantha's] chambray top. I'm loving it!



jeans - marshalls
cardi - bunny's in santa cruz, ca
shoes - payless (spray-painted with glitter by moi)

Gotta love adding in a gold headband to a regular outfit... It makes me feel like a fairy no matter what I'm wearing.


Now go share the love and get inspired from the other ladies [here]

7 comments:

  1. i love when you wear headbands! it always makes me want to impulsively go and chop all my hair off. :) i adore your green cardigan. with the green and the gold, you do look like a cute woodland fairy. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP IT! Your outfits just keep getting better and better!!! There's just so much cute going on... Not many can pull off that color green, but it looks great on you- especially with the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emerald green is one of my favorite colors. Lovely.

    Your photos never fail to make me smile. You're a fashion week rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is your color!! It's amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, that green looks amazing on you! and Your wear the headband really well. Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love navy and green! Your pictures are so fun. I cannot seem to master taking my own picture in focus with all of me, let alone doing cool poses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...that green is my favorite color, ever, and navy is a close tie for second. I agree that fancying it up with that headband is an easy way to make a day great! I'm trying to do headbands, but I think my hairline and I are having some disagreements about how they should be worn. =) As always, you're too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!