Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Fashion Week 2013 - Day 3 - Trail Blazer

Only two days of outfit posts so far and I'm already inspired! Did you see [Judy's] pretty purple ruffles? Or [Sarah's] brilliant recreation? I loved the pockets and boots in [Modest Momma's] outfit! [Katie] has the work-appropriate fashion style down pat and [Charlotte] has the perfect long cardi!

Here's my day 3....
.


shorts - f21
scarf - ???
boots - DSW
blazer - bunny's in santa cruz, ca 

(if I had an official 'theme' it's that every sweater, cardigan, 
jacket and blazer I ever post on here is from bunny's)

So these shorts have sadly died. The zipper up the front broke (before I took this picture, believe it or not). I'm probably the only one buying shorts on the east coast in Fall but I wanna wear tights under 'em all winter!


I LOVE the fitted waist and the ruffled sleeves on my blazer :) I can wear it with shorts to dress it up or with a nice dress to compliment my fancy.
.
Now I'm off to [Deanna's] to check out what everyone else is donning!

8 comments:

  1. Sorry about the demise of your shorts! I love those boots, though, and I'm wearing shorts and tights today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a bummer about your shorts. :-/ if it's any consolation, those boots are the absolute best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love your fun scarf and cute pose as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are/were so cute! They'd be great with tights...Still, you are just stunning in whatever you wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look so effortlessly chic. That blazer looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see how you pair shorts and tights! I'm sure it will look great. Also, it's smart to buy shorts now, as they're going to be UBER on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute! And I say rock the shorts/tights combo. I think it is a super fun trend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this outfit! It is so fun and fashionable. I may have to recreate it- when I'm not pregnant, ha!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!