Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pallet Coasters (a boyfriend craft)

I can count on one hand the number of craft projects that Boyfriend-Fellow wants to join in on. Heck, let's be honest, I can count those instances on two fingers. The first was a glass etching project (mentioned briefly [here]) and below, I present the second!

Pallet Coasters!



Normally when I find something really neat on Pinterest, I go, "OOhhh!" and show it to Boyfriend-Fellow and he gives his obligatory nod with a 'that's cool' but when I showed him this one he not only said, "Let's do that!", he actually brought it up several times until it was a reality.

It's not too difficult... Most craft stores have a 'cheap-o' wood section and to add a little extra flair (and make it look less like popsicle sticks, we used a wood stain on each piece first.


Make sure it's centered, add a little hot glue and flatten it with a book to make sure it doesn't warp.

Ta da!


Have you guys found a craft that your boyfriend/husband enjoys?

1 comment:

  1. Jordan's definitely more "crafty" than I am, but his crafts involve manly things, like welding and woodcarving. :)

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!