Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New House!

Finally! A house tour of our new space. I say 'finally' because we literally had everything unpacked by 11pm the day we moved in. But I have been slow to get pictures up here (and I've made SOME improvements since then).
Without further ado, this is the downstairs...
There's the kitchen...
.

.
(I definitely did  *not* crop out dirty dishes)

My windowsill pals!

And the Living Room....
.

.

And the Dining Room...
We play BananaGrams (Boyfriend-Fellow's version) every evening while eating dinner together. 
.
Here is a peek into our in-progress study/guest room...




I hope you liked our little house tour! We're excited to make it even more our own. 


8 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love it! It looks like it is very open and you get a lot of natural light in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dig the digs! Also all of the things inside of the digs. Also may or may not invite myself over for dinner so I can play Bananagrams too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so roomy, i love it! and, is that a boris yeltsin matryoshka? love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The washer in the kitchen (at least, I am assuming that is what it is) brought back some memories from Scotland. I love all the moldings in your house and the built in in the dining room is amazing. Cute place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so cozy! Glad to see you're settling in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it's super cute! I love the colors and especially the built in bookshelves! They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute place!! I love those built ins in your dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Especially the kitchen. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!