Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring Fashion Week - Day 4

Awww, day 4 means we're over halfway done! Boo!
I loved all the outfits yesterday, so much, but [Charlotte] looks especially cold-weather-adorable (just the inspiration I need now that I've moved to the east coast!) and BOTH of [Gretchen's] outfits! Also, did you see how cute [Melinda] was in her ruffle top?

This outfit is remarkably similar to [Elle's] beautiful shirt yesterday (which I hadn't seen before getting dressed today)
It's also WAY underdressed for the cold bite in the air here so I'll be spending the day indoors.


I got this dress from a hippie-dippie store. It literally smelled like incense and hemp. Love it.



I feel kinda like Maritza's in her day 2 [greek goddess outfit] in this dress.

dress - Zebop
locket - from madre
earrings - from pops mcgee


I love this locket because I have a big immediate family (3 siblings, madre, pops mcgee and my stepdad) and it's unfolds to be large enough to hold all of them!


Check out the other amazing ladies participating in Fashion Week over at [Deanna's blog]!

25 comments:

  1. thought you didn't like maxi dresses? =) that one's darling on you, love the colors. and nothing like some sundress-ed wishful thinking to bring on the spring...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's my version of the rain-dance... Though I would prefer the opposite.

      Delete
  2. This is such an amazing dress, Rachael!!! You just get cuter and cuter!

    I've never seen a locket like that before- it is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks! I feel the same about you! Every day I love your blog even more!

      Delete
  3. Oh I loooove this dress. I am such a reluctant maxi lover. But on your long frame it is just elegant and perfect. Also? incense and hemp? You pretty much smell like my town. Hippie USA here! Love it, and that blue makes your eyes pop even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also a reluctant maxi lover. I really don't like the way they look on most people, myself included. But then you find that one..... Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I love how vivid your eyes are! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your dress!! it's right up my alley. and i know exactly the smell from the hippy store that you are talking about. :) oh, and that locket? amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the smell! And thank you!

      Delete
  6. What a fun outfit! The bright colors look so great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a lovely warm weather dress--but I can definitely understand it not being quite warm enough to really wear it outdoors yet (we're supposed to get snow tonight!)
    That locket is really cool...I wonder if they make any with even more picture slots than that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet they do! And thank you for the sweet compliment! I hope the snow doesn't last long (unless you want it to)

      Delete
  8. I love the dress! It fits you so great and I love the pops of color on it. And your earrings are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I got the earrings at the same place as the dress..... :)

      Delete
  9. That dress is like BAM! I love how colorful it is and the big intricate circle right in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte! Yeah, it said 'BAM' in the store to me too!

      Delete
  10. I love dresses like that because they're so easy to dress up or dress down. You look so pretty and free-spirited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melinda! Yeah, later I put on a pull-over hoodie and converse and completely dressed it down.

      Delete
  11. I absolutely love that dress! That locket is really cool too.

    OvertiredMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so amazing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress. And you just look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm way late to the game but I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. And it fits you perfectly! And that locket is so cool, too. Gah. Prettiness.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!