Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring Fashion Week 2013 - Day 3


Holy wow, yesterday was full of amazing stylish women! [Maritza] looked like a cross between a greek goddess and The Little Mermaid. And did you guys see [Rachel's] lovely, bright outfit? Or [Judy's] floor length, fabulous dress?  I love Fashion Week...


So... Remember I said we were house-sitting? Well, I tried to pack light, not planning for Fashion Week so I don't have a lot of my clothes and accessories to mix and match. Hence the same boots and no necklace.
You've been warned.



jacket - nordstrom rack

dress - thrifted (originally from Old Navy)
boots - DSW
flower - Icing


.



It's COLD here! My nose will match my dress soon.


Thanks again for all the love yesterday! 
Don't forget to head over to the lovely [Deanna's blog] to see what everyone else is wearing! 

14 comments:

  1. I love the color or that dress! Not quite red salmon color or maybe they call it coral? Stunning on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the dress, too- but the cut is even better! It's great paired with boots, and would work with sandals when it gets warmer, too. What a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, yeah, like Deanna's gladiator sandals? Great idea!

      Delete
  3. haha...your nose. honestly, i'd never have noticed that you're on "wardrobe lite" -- even when you post pieces that we've seen before in these three years(!) of fashion week, it's always like "aw, i've always like that one on rachael" rather than "really, she's wearing that again?" you're just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep sold. that dress is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that dress! the color looks perfect on you! and i kind of miss my short hair, seeing you with that flower. for some reason i think hair accessories look better on shorter hair.

    and i really dig your jacket too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Deanna! You make me miss long hair (I'm currently growing mine out).

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the mention! I do love my bright colors! And I love that you're wearing dresses every day. Give me ten or twenty more degrees and I'll be doing that too. And I'm a big fan of short hair as well but I'm also growing mine out! For now. We'll see how long that lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Hello, beautiful, and thanks for all the sweet comments! I am loving the bright colors and life you have in these posts. Keep em coming

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress! The color is great on you!

    OvertiredMommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a knack for finding dresses that fit you like a glove. This one is no exception - perfect length, the top fits you perfect, awesome color. I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!