Saturday, April 27, 2013

Old ID cards...

I don't know about you but when I need a laugh, I just LOVE looking back on old IDs...

Like this high school one...

Or this Scuba diving license (in 2004)

Or this one for a theme park...
This was for undergrad...

This one was for my east coast graduate school...


And this one was for my west coast graduate school...
Boyfriend-Fellow asked, "Did you know they were taking it?" when he saw this one! HAhaha

In fact, the only picture I've ever really liked okay was my CA driver's license and now I've got to turn that in since we've moved to the east coast!


Do you guys have any gems? Dig em out and share! Don't be shy! Just look at what I posted for inspiration of yours-can't-be-that-bad! 

5 comments:

  1. oh man! i love your undergrad id. :) i wish i had saved some of my old ones. they are pretty horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I have to do some digging to find mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That undergrad one had me cracking up. I need to find some of my old ones because these are too funny. Oh, and I almost didn't recognize you in your high school one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The undergrad one is by far the best! I haven't had as many different id as you have, but I know one of my college I.D.s, I look like I have crazy big hair..., like 80s big hair, which I do when it's longer, and I was growing it long for my wedding, and apparently on I.D. picture day, I totally gave up on controlling it. Long hair is nice when it's done every day but I'm not that kind of person...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scuba license reminds me of The Fifth Element. Lelu Dallas Multi-Pass. ;)

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!