Thursday, January 24, 2013

Awkward/Awesome vol. 79

This is a short awkward/awesome post but 
check back this week as I've got more posts comin'!

Creepy: Walking to my car in the dark, late at night.
Creepy x 2: Having some guy start walking after me.
Creepy x 3: When I started walking faster/almost running, so did he.
I got to my car and slammed the door and started driving. The road I turned onto was blockaded by police. They asked me to go another route as they were looking for someone....

Awesome: My sisters now have access to emails
Awkward: Apparently, they're following the rules of text-etiquette ("I sent you an email, did you not get it? Why haven't your responded immediately?")
They're so adorable.

Someone was presenting a project that I had begun but they had taken over... 
Him: So, you may remember this project that Rachael presented last quarter but I'm presenting it again as I've taken it over and it's ... [he drifted off]
Me [trying to be obnoxious]: ....WAY better than it was before!
Him: I'm so glad you said it!  I wasn't sure how to phrase it.
....Wow, just... wow.

Awesome: Finding a coveted parking spot outside my friend's house that's notorious for its crowded streets.
Awkward: Having to do an 18-point turn to squeeze in.
Awkward x 2: As I was walking away, I realized my 'spot' was actually someone's driveway entrance.
DOH!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you are ok. That is really creepy. And the guy who took over your project better be glad he wasn't slapped. Seriously rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I deleted your comment by accident, Charlotte, Stupid thumbs on an iPhone...

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!