Sunday, January 20, 2013

Awkward/Awesome vol. 78



Awesome: Finally getting a haircut I like!



Awkward: This post being 3 days late.

Awkward: Telling my boss that I'm leaving graduate school
Awesome: She was overjoyed for me and took me out to dinner!

Awesome: Hearing classical music blasting from the poor-quality headphones of a 70-year-old man at the gym.

Awkward: These instructions
Wha?

Awkward and Awesome: Going to Starbucks like this
madre would be so ashamed
Awesome: Getting my drink for free (maybe I looked depressed?)

Awesome: Making my family a healthy and delicious meal... Cheesy quinoa!
Awkward: It looked... disgusting.
At least it tasted good!

Awkward and Awesome: During my last family photoshoot, the 3-year-old (who had a 12-week-old new baby brother) asked if my baby was still in my belly or out. He thinks all women carry one inside at all times.

Awesome: I'm a rebel...


Awkward: This candle
It was probably just as horrifying before it was melted too

Awesome: Happy hour with this view...



I really enjoyed Deanna's awkward/awesome this week... 
What have been some of your * special * moments?

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I am so glad it went well when you told your boss that you are leaving. And maybe you got a free drink wearing those sock thingies not because they thought you were depressed, but because they thought you were amazingly cool! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That candle! I CAN'T! Also, I love your hair! Your eyeballs are really nice, too.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!