Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Vacation in iPhone Photos

Merry Christmas! I hope yours is warm and filled with family and food!

I'm enjoying Christmas with Boyfriend-Fellow's family (I'll have my family celebration on Saturday). 
Here are some pictures from my vacation so far....
Waiting for the train...



Puppamoth getting cultured....

Queen of the Natural History Museum!
.

We went shopping...

...And we made 5 types of cookies! 
(Recipes coming soon)

And I made doggie biscuits!

IT SNOWED!!!!

I ran around like a madwoman, catching 
snowflakes on my tongue and looking like a nut. 


We got dressed up for church...

...And went to church...

Then it was Christmas!

Isn't Puppamoth sweet?

Boyfriend-Fellow got me a wide angle/macro lens adaptor for my iPhone camera....

It's SO COOL! 

Now I can take wide angle shots like this....
*not the best picture to see the full wide angle ability but that's okay

And macro shots like this...

And this...

And this...

That was the COOLEST gift he got me. 

....Then he struck gold in the 'sweet' department.

Backstory: When my sisters (The Littles) and I were camping awhile back, we wanted our own sister constellation. We picked out a teensy-tiny little cluster of stars and named it The Littlest Dipper (since it looked like a tiny version of The Little Dipper). Well, turns out it's actually already a constellation (known as Pleiades or The Seven Sisters). 
Boyfriend-Fellow heard about this in passing (memory like a steel trap I tell ya'!) and got it printed on a necklace for me....
Doesn't that just take the cake?

I hope your holidays are going SO great!
I can't wait to read about everyone else's vacation!

3 comments:

  1. I already got to experience your holidays on IG, but I'm more than happy to do so again! Any pictures with Puppamoth makes me happy. :)

    I've seen the lenses for Iphones, and I think they are just AWESOME. You've taken some wonderful shots, and I can't wait to see more!

    And yes, Boyfriend wins in the sweetest department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go boyfriend fellow! He did a great job on the gifts. I got my brother the fish eye lens for the iPhone and I am thinking of buying myself a little lens. They are so cute and functional too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome gift!! You sure have a thoughtful boyfriend that's for sure! Your Christmas vacation looks like it was a lot of fun! And yay, you got some snow to play in!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!