Friday, November 2, 2012

Variable Drying Times

I am just LOVING the Fall but there's one mystery I forget about every year until it's puddle season...


Why is it that when I go to fix my hair after a shower, it's miraculously dried in the funkiest arrangement possible in the few minutes that have elapsed...

BUT...
....when the asphalt is just THINKING about making a puddle, the bottom of my jeans somehow becomes moist for the next 24 hours?
That spot there, right there.

Does this happen to anyone else?!

2 comments:

  1. My hair dried all funky this morning, so I feel your pain on the hair thing. I often wonder when I do the same thing with my hair every freaking day of the year, how one day it can look great and another day look like I didn't even try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes I can totally relate! And with curly hair, the slightest change in weather can make it react differently. Frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!