Monday, November 12, 2012

Birthday Brutharrr

Happy belated birthday to my fantabulous brother!

Towheads

I have such a different relationship with my siblings. My little sisters are my cubs and my brother is my built-in-best-friend.
Naptime!

Happy campers


My job was professional brother-annoyer


Brutharrrr, I'm not always the best communicator. I am often lacking in the sistress and bestie department. But I love you with all my heart and just admire you so much. I'm so glad I get to see you soon and have lots of Brutharrr adventures!

Love,
Sissles

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sissles! Don't be silly, you are always a great bestie and sistress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I only have brothers, so don't know about a sister relationship, but I can't imagine my life without my brothers. My older one and I grew close in high school and now that we live in the same town again, we are always seeing each other and it is so fun to watch him as an uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how sweet! Happy birthday to your brother! I love seeing childhood photos :)

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!