Thursday, November 1, 2012

Awkward/Awesome vol. 70

Happy Day-After-Halloween!

Time for an Awkward/Awesome Thursday

Awkward: Seeded grapes (Even the name! 'Non-seedless' grapes? Who knows)


Awesome: My hair is getting long enough to put it up (sorta).


Awkward: Saying I want a 'tall' or 'grande' drink when I'm at anywherebutstarbucks.
Awkward x 2: Saying I want a 'small' or 'medium' at Starbucks (You don't have to correct me, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!)

Awkward: Boyfriend-Fellow's phone


Awkward: Wearing the same costume as last year. At least my boyfriend is original.


Awkward: Whatever happened to this fountain

Awesome: Littlest-Little's 10th birthday party!


Awkward AND Awesome: Texts with Boyfriend-Fellow

He would actually say that, too


Awkward: Calling a guy's dog a girl when it was a boy.
Awkward x 2: When he corrected me, I said, "Oh yes, sorry, I just noticed."
Everyone involved heard what I was really saying "I just noticed your dog's genitalia." 



Awkward: Accidentally wrapping a gifts for one of The Littles in alcoholic advertisements.


Tell me what's been awkward and awesome about YOUR week!


5 comments:

  1. I particularly like the dog genitalia and the liquor wrapping. And boyfriend-fellow's phone, well that just plain sucks!

    Awkward: Connor freezing up when trick-or-treating and me left standing at the door by myself.

    Awkward: My car coming out of the shop and suddenly would violently shake when it hit 50mph.
    Awesome: Simple fix. My tired just needed to be balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The liquor wrapping was hilarious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awkward: Saying I want a 'tall' or 'grande' drink when I'm at anywherebutstarbucks.
    Awkward x 2: Saying I want a 'small' or 'medium' at Starbucks (You don't have to correct me, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!)


    I HATE THIS WITH A PASSION. uggggggh... yeah.

    The picture of Littlest birthday party is breathtaking. What a snapshot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, this post cracked me up. I wish stores would either all use the Starbucks title, or at least put oz. clearly next to whatever titles they use. Drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!