Monday, October 15, 2012

Manic Monday

I'm about to....

Give an hour long lecture (all by myself, no teacher present to help me if I can't answer a student's question).

Followed immediately by class (for which I haven't had a chance to prepare, i.e. do the reading).

Followed immediately by my hour long pitch to the department of my new idea(s) for where I want to take my research for the next 3-5 years (a completely different direction than I've been going).

Followed immediately by co-hosting a talk series.

Then to an organizational meeting for TED.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Doing big things Miss Smarty Pants! Good luck! You will do great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What direction are you heading in? What direction were you planning on before? And goodness, are you going to TED?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WAS studying low level perceptual stuff, now I'm studying learning with technology. And nope, just helping to organize an event. :)

      Delete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!