Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Last Minute Costumes

Happy Halloween!
If you're like Boyfriend-Fellow and I, despite the highest aspirations for this year, you've found yourself scrambling for a costume.

You could go the Rachael-route and re-wear last year's costume (wah wahhh)

Or you could be like Boyfriend-Fellow and put together one of these easy-peasy, witty, last minute costumes.

(NOTE: I can't take credit for any of these ideas... I've seen them all floating around)

Idea #1: Strap a piece of bread to your front and your back and go as a 150 pounder (instead of a quarter pounder).

Idea #2: Write 'ceiling' on a sweatshirt, carry around some pom-poms and go as a ceiling fan.


Idea #3: Lounge around in a green sleeping bag as Jabba the Hutt

Idea #4: Tape tiny cereal boxes to you with red paint dripping off ... Cereal Killer!

Idea #5: Paint a shoebox black and strap it to your back. You're a refrigerator magnet of yourself!

Idea #6: Or, you could do what Boyfriend-Fellow did and attach snacks to yourself to transform into a vending machine.
Yes, people at the party bought stuff of of him.

What are you going to dress up as? 
Heard of any other clever ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Ok, these are funny ideas! I think I like the refrigerator magnet the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the fridge magnet, and sometime, when I'm really lazy, I'm going to be Jabba!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!