Monday, October 8, 2012

Katie comes to visit!

Wednesday through Saturday, Katie of Doctors Terry visited me!

There was cooking...

There was thrifting...
She DOES have shorts on... they're just covered by that monstrosity

There was crafting...
She made these adorable button earrings!

And fish-taco acquiring (for Katie)

Yum!


And Farmer's Marketing...

And beach going...

And ice-cream-sandwich-with-a-waffle-eating...

Mmmm!


And picnicking in the park..

And of course, being bloggers, much documenting took place as well.

...of course.


Thanks for letting me show you around Katie!

8 comments:

  1. HI RACHAEL, HI KATIE! I love you both & your adventures.

    Knowing katie as I do, those button earrings are PERFECT for her. And the picture of her in the sunflowers is perfect as well.

    Can you mail me a waffle ice cream sandwich? kthxbye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! I'll just wrap it in a lot of ziplocs. :)

      Delete
  2. This has nothing to do with this post, but I just spent 20 minutes looking at all your fashion posts. You are adorable. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Kelley! Thank you so much! I really appreciate that, especially coming from such an adorable lady.

      Delete
  3. Love the button earrings! And seriously, who wouldn't want to spend a weekend with you?! I am ready to sign up for my weekend away with Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I would LOVE that! I would squeeze your whole family (or just you if you want a getaway) into my apartment and either way would be so much fun.

      Delete
  4. Oh, Katie is adorable! Sounds like you girls had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't looked at so many photos of myself since my wedding...it feels weird. =)

    THANK YOU for being such a lovely, gracious host! i enjoyed my brief intro to san diego, seeking out delicious adventures with you, getting my craft on and getting to know you better. if ever you wish to adventure some more in the bay, you have a standing invitation at our place. =)

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!