Thursday, October 25, 2012

Awkward/Awesome vol. 69


Awesome: Being environmentally conscious and turning off the bathroom lights when I leave the restroom at work.
Awkward: Forgetting someone else was still in there...



Awkward AND Awesome: This encounter


Awesome: Eggnog taffy. My new fav.

Awesome: Puppamoth relaxing


Awesome: Going on a double-date day trip on Saturday to go pick apples!
Awkward: Finding out apple-picking ended LAST Saturday.
Awesome: Having a fantastic time anyways!


Awkward: Using a product called 'Tea For One' (it sounds so sad!)
Awkward x 2: My brand is specifically 'Tea For One... For Life'


Awesome: I made my own pesto!
Awkward: This poor plant had to pay the price for it.

Awkward:
Being picked up to this scene and Boyfriend-Fellow saying, "You'll have to sit in the back."


Awesome: Successfully not biting my nails for 2 weeks!
Awkward: Until Argo. Damn.

Catch me up on your life, lovelies!

4 comments:

  1. I must live such a sad existence because it is awkward how excited I get when your awkward/awesome posts pop up in my feed!

    That bathroom thing is pretty funny and totally something I would do. So the eggnog taffy, did it actually taste like eggnog? I love me some eggnog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, absolutely loved this post! And that has got to be the best encounter ever!! ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of you with the llama is basically my favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brand is specifically 'Tea For One... For Life' ack. depressing.

    Eggnog taffy sounds doubly gross. I don't like eggnog, and I don't like taffy!

    I gave up not biting my nails. I do it. I just gotta accept it!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!