Thursday, October 4, 2012

Awkward/Awesome vol 66

It's Thursday Awkward/Awesome time!

Awesome: Katie is staying with me until Saturday! I've only met her twice in real life and both times were just a few hours so I'm looking forward to getting to know her for real.

Awesome: Playing giant Connect Four!
Awkward: Losing at giant Connect Four...

Awesome:

Awesome: End of summer dates...


Awesome: Bigger-Little's bottle cap collection is HUGE!


Awesome: Gold glitter shoes on a gold glitter floor


Awesome: Biggest-Little

Awesome: Littlest-Little


Awkward: My bedside reading has gotten out of control...


Awesome: My dad found this old photo of me...

...and this old photo of him...


What's been Awkward/Awesome in your life lately?

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like life has pretty much just been awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be fooled, it's definitely got its downs... I don't post the negative stuff. BUUuut, for the most part, I do have it pretty good.

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness. little you looks so much like your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! That makes me so happy to hear!

      Delete
  3. i LOVE that your sister plays bagpipes! absolutely love it. =)

    and i have had so much fun being here with you! you're such an amazingly gracious hostess, and i'm really enjoying hearing more about your world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! I wish I had less time at work while you were here though...

      Delete
  4. That giant connect four game is amazing! I am sure that was a fun date to go on. And well, you already know how I feel about biggest little playing bagpipes - too freaking cool.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!