Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Littles Go To The Beach

Last weekend, Madre and The Littles 
joined me for an impromptu beach day!

Biggest-Little has always had a magnetic attraction to water. Get her near it and regardless of parental rules or how much non-swimwear clothing she's wearing, she's in before you know it.

I swear, I've never seen anyone more comfortable being drenched

(though she doesn't exactly look 'comfortable' here)

 Victory over the ocean?
My sister, the mermaid

Littlest-Little showed a little more trepidation at first...

But she was soon over that!

Both girls (but especially Biggest-Little) are at this amazing age where in one moment, it strikes me how they've developed into such lovely women...
See?

Gorgeous!

Like a model...
.

...And then they look like little kids again (thank goodness).

.
 .
 .
Eventually they (well, at least one of them) got cold and it was time to wrap up our beach day (sniff sniff).
Awww

1 comment:

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!