Monday, September 10, 2012

Summer Fin


I had the best getaway with Boyfriend-Fellow (and Puppamoth)!
We escaped to the mountains for one last taste of summer.

One of my childhood homes (from when I was 6-9) was on the way so we stopped by.
It was so great to get to share it with Boyfriend-Fellow.


The rest of our trip was jam-packed with fun and yet also somehow relaxing.

We rode a chairlift to the top of the mountain...

And then hiked around at the top....

Puppamoth played in the flowers...

I concealed myself...
Can you see me?

Boyfriend-Fellow just hucked whatever 
he could find (pine cones, rocks, sticks)...
SUCH a boy...

Then we went back down and took a boat tour of the lake!

It started to rain so we went down to the lower deck...

Then we went to the zoo...
.


Then we went wine tasting...

Followed by a fancy-schmancy dinner (not pictured).

In the evening, we sat on the balcony and 
played Liar's Dice in some old books I hollowed out.

Overall, it was just the last splurge of 
Summer I needed to prepare for the Fall


Do you have any last Summer plans?


6 comments:

  1. Boyfriend-Fellow just hucked whatever he could find - made me smile. Boys will always be boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll are so cute together! Puppamoth, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a pic of the two of you standing side by side. He's so tall! Has he got a brother? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he does, but he's young and not as tall... Wah wahhh..
      Boyfriend-Fellow is 6'5''!

      Delete
    2. Haha, "wah wahhh." yeah, I'm shooting for 6'3" - 6'5" haha.

      Delete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!