Tuesday, September 11, 2012

An opportunity

The coolest thing happened recently! As you no doubt have gleaned, I love my local farmer's market (unlike Kelley, who is hilarious and you should read).
Not only do I get to stock up on the freshest produce for the week but I can have a pretty well-rounded breakfast out of the samples alone.

I wanted to repay all those nice people who week after week let me sample their wares so I made a handful of Shrinky-Dink charms for the vendors I visit the most.

When I gave the chocolate ladies their charm, they told me that they also own a small shop in an area filled with retired people who would LOVE my little creations.

So, fingers crossed, I MAY be selling my crafts soon! How exciting is that?!!!

5 comments:

  1. You are the most thoughtful person EVER! Love it! And I hope it works out for you to sell some crafts. That would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! And not a surprise at all, considering you're wickedly talented. You don't give enough credit to yourself for your talents and crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So cool!!! You are so nice and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! those are so cute and how very thoughtful of you. :)

    that would be so awesome to sell your creations! good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!