Tuesday, September 25, 2012

2012 - Fall Fashion Week - Day 4

First off, some housekeeping...

Lindz asked that I post where I got my outfit details from so here's yesterday's
dress - buffalo exchange
jacket - Nordstrom Rack
necklace - A little boutique called Idle Hands in Santa Cruz (but I've seen similar ones all over)
Unfortunately, I don't remember where I got my boots or my hat from but they were probably f21 or something like that.

And Michelle asked what was on my necklace so here's a close up...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now onto today's outfit...

It's time for some mid-week casual...
This is what I like to call my 'safari outfit'.

Hence the safari poses (don't ask)

shirt - H&M
shorts - Old Navy
boots - Marshall's
necklace - see below

Hanging my head in shame...

Today I'm wearing a spoon necklace!

I made it after seeing this post on the lovely Megan's blog.
This one in particular is an old photo of my mom from her yearbook.

Don't forget to link up and check out what everyone 
else is wearing by clicking here!

10 comments:

  1. I love that octopus necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your blog. and your eyeliner. and the fact that you're wearing a tank in fall. here's to warn weather. :)

    www.southernchiclove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that necklace! You look amazing girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the shorts/boots combo. and yet again, your poses make me laugh. (in a good way.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny. Nice safari outfit! I must say though, in that last photo of the photo trilogy, you look like a model. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WORE AN OCTOPUS TODAY!! They are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the deets! I love your poses too, I struggle being anything than... posed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously love your poses. you're so cute and funny and your eye make-up! I can never get my make up like that (also great outfit)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Safari poses!!!! :-) And thanks for the close up on both necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok...Seriously...I must attend the Rachael school of modeling. Who do I send my check to? You're too cute, I love the boots! Both necklaces are super awesome.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!