Thursday, August 16, 2012

Awkward / Awesome Volume 61

It's that timmmeeee....

Awesome: Joining Boyfriend-Fellow on his east coast vacation
 ...
 
Awkward: Being in the last boarding group for my flight to the east coast.
Awesome: Snagging an empty aisle seat at the front of the plane!
Awkward: Sitting next to a crying baby for 5+ hours....

Awkward: Breaking the seat-tilting handle off of Boyfriend-Fellow's grandma's car...

Awesome: The pretty decoration my Boyfriend-Fellow's parents put out for us.


Awesome: Crafting with my friend.
Awkward: Leaving evidence of our crafting in the form of spray paint on her lawn... Ooops...


Awesome: The entire bill from eating out with my friend (and having leftovers!) was less than $8!!!


Awesome: Boyfriend-Fellow's 16-year-old brother is sun-drying his own tomatoes!

Awesome: Cooking with Boyfriend-Fellow's mom...


Awkward AND Awesome: Dating this guy....

Tell me the notable moments from 
YOUR week in the comments below...

1 comment:

  1. At least the spray paint evidence was on the grass...I did that to our patio one time. Oops! And the crying baby on the plane, that's gotta suck. At the same time, I am sure the mom was stressed as all get out...at least I would have been.

    As for me, I thought it was pretty dang awesome, when my little teenage neighbor came over and helped me load my car when he saw me doing it.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!