Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday

Happy Saturday!
I have to work this weekend but it's in preparation for going camping with the family and Boyfriend-Fellow at the end of the week, so it's okay.

It's been a long time since I did an outfit post. This is what I'm wearing as I drink my coffee and crunch out numbers at my favorite local coffee shop.

Two days ago, Boyfriend-Fellow and I heard a noise outside his window. Somehow we decided it was probably a puppy-moth (who knows how these ideas start). The thought of a puppy-moth had us laughing so hard so yesterday, after work, I pulled out the needle and thread and Frankensteined this beaut....
Puppamoth!

He's been having adventures with me all day....

Climbing trees...

Laying in flowers...

Getting coffee...


What are you up to today?

3 comments:

  1. you look so cute! today we had gage's 5th birthday party. so that's what we were up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that is such a cute little thing! Anything with big ears pretty much does me over. My heart just bursts. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! just lovely!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!