Saturday, July 28, 2012

Raw Bites

Tonight, Boyfriend-Fellow and I are going to a food contest party...
Just like it sounds, everyone brings a dish and we all vote on the best one.
Coincidentally, I just recently found Rabbit Food For My Bunny Teeth, a fantastic blog chock-full of excellent advice on health and nutritious AND to-die-for-delish recipes.

Seriously, this girl's blog is amazing, check it out!

ALL of her recipes look so good I couldn't decide which one to make!

So, I've been making one a day and having my coworkers try them.

Here's one of the runner ups....
Raw Bites
Original recipe here.
.
 
I didn't have any cashews at the time so I had to 
alter the recipe a little bit (I just used walnuts and almonds).

I'm currently making a recipe-book, so here's the actual page from my book.


They were so, so good but got slightly fewer votes overall 
than the dish I made for tonight (which I'll post soon!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, thank you for sharing this new blog you found. I am so excited to try some new veggie recipes. How was your party? (Who won?) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMMM. I love having food contest parties with my friends. Lots of my friends are "foodies" and they are participate gleefully! We've had a chili cook-off, a pickle party, and a "Popeye" themed one.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!