Friday, July 27, 2012

Puppamoth's Sleepover

Ever since I gave Puppamoth to Boyfriend-Fellow, 
he rewards me with cute photos of what Puppamoth is up to...

Like being tickled...

Getting clean!
 
Reading...

Riding in the car....

Working...

Yesterday, I babysat Puppamoth so it was MY turn 
to send Boyfriend-Fellow picture updates.

Puppamoth made a friend in the morning...


Then we had a meeting at a house with a gorgeous view...
.
 
In the afternoon, we picked up 
a surprise for Boyfriend-Fellow 
(he's been wanting a carafe for awhile)


In the evening, he made a card for Boyfriend-Fellow
.



Then he had some warm milk before bed


He was still excited so he read for awhile


And finally he got tucked in.

This morning he got some snuggles...

 
And then some breakfast.

:)

5 comments:

  1. Look at those Puppamoth-sized accessories! love the mug/book/cereal shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so creative. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! He is so cute. He has some great adventures! I love his little bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooo cute! I love things like this. I'm reminded of mymilktoof.com

    More Puppamoth adventures please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh... That blog is SO cute! And I'll definitely post more puppamoth pictures/adventures. He's currently with Boyfriend-Fellow on the east coast but sends me 'I miss you' photos. :)

      Delete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!