Thursday, July 26, 2012

Awkward / Awesome Volume 58

Awkward/Awesome Thursday timmmeeee 
(with only 42 minutes left of Thursday)
 
Awesome: Boyfriend-Fellow and I went to a restaurant our friend recommended and because it was open-air, while we were waiting, we could see people enjoying the most delicious-looking (and smelling) dishes.
Awkward: Trying to be funny, I made a sarcastic remark about how it was 'Too bad none of the food looked very good.'  I said it too loud.  They didn't know I was being sarcastic.

Awesome: My friend invited me to a drop-in dance class.
Awkward: It got cancelled last minute.
Awesome: We got free passes for next week and we went on an amazing 3 hour walk instead.

Awkward: Paying for my coffee in nickels and dimes (please be payday already!).

Awkward: Asking my waitress for her recommendation and choosing something else.

Awesome: My friend took me to a great little vegetarian friendly Mexican restaurant.
Awkard: The very next evening, boyfriend-Fellow and I were in the same area and nothing looked better so I ate there again.
Awkward x 2: I had the same waiter. He recognized me.

Awkward: Either my wallet dropped out of my purse or it was stolen (again).
Awesome: Someone found my wallet and turned it in.
Awkward: It had all the cash stolen out of it.
Awesome: But at least I had my credit cards and ID!
Awkward: I had to cancel all my credit cards anyways since it'd be gone long enough for someone to copy down my card info.

Awkward: In my dance class, the teacher brought in a BOY for us to dance up to.
Awkward x 2: He's the same boy who swipes our gym cards so we WILL see him every week.

Awesome: I gave a 30 minute lecture today! (that's why this post is so late... it was a stressful Thursday)
Awesome x 2: I used photos of Gus to illustrate my points. It went great.

Leave your awkwards/awesomes in the comments below. I love reading them!

1 comment:

  1. That sucks about your wallet! At least you got it back this time, even if you still have to cancel everything.

    How awkward with the dance boy!! haha

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!