Thursday, July 19, 2012

Awkward / Awesome Volume 57

Awkward: My dance teacher was 15 minutes late to the first class.
Awkward x 2: The class is only 50 minutes long.
Awkward AND Awesome: I didn't want to NOT dance so I put on some music and organized some dance games/warm-ups, etc, until she got there.
I felt half SO stupid and half like Frank in Catch Me If You Can when he's pretending to be the teacher.

Awesome: Outdoor movie night!


Awesome: Our friend up in Faraway Land makes and sells the best butterscotch ever.
Awkward: We pretty much bought her out of her stock every day we were there.

Awkward: Texting someone "Be there in 5" meaning I'LL be there in 5 minutes but it sounded like I was commanding HER to be there in 5. 
Awkward AND Awesome: My sisters wanted their own nickname for Boyfriend-Fellow and somehow they decided on 'Cheeto-Hog' even though he pretty much doesn't eat junk food in general and they've certainly never seen him eat Cheetos.  So we act it out whenever we can now.


Awkward: This trash can. Apparently people putting poop in it is a problem.


Awkward: The name of this wine company (A 'klinker', in my dad's house, refers to the poop that gets stuck on our pet's fur coming out and a 'brick', well, means just poop).


Awesome: When we went to visit a friend, he had a loose parrot roaming his house.
Awkward: The parrot didn't like our intrusion and aggressively attacked our leather shoes for the next hour.


Awkward AND Awesome: This general store/post office.


What's been awkward and awesome about your week?

3 comments:

  1. Love outdoor movies! And ew, poop in the trash can?! Gross! Love the "no poops" now on the side of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the reference to Catch Me if You Can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! We call "klinkers" "dingle berries". Sigh. Poor puppies.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!