Monday, June 18, 2012

Workout Playlist

I am in the market for new songs to run on the elliptical to and would love your suggestions...

When I'm not listening to Girl Talk, these are my current favs....
(p.s. the songs I work out to aren't necessarily the songs I would normally listen to... don't judge)

B.O.B. feat Rivers Cuomo - Magic
New Politics - Yeah Yeah Yeah
Atom and His Package - Mustache T.V.
The Matches - The Restless
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Architecture in Helsinki - The Cemetery
At the Drive In - One Armed Scissor

So, what are YOUR favorite work out songs?

2 comments:

  1. I love working out to The Middle. I feel like I'm overcoming the world when I run to that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your playlist rocks!!! Totally stealing some of these :) the music I listen to is not my normal car listening to music either--like Pennywise and explicit rap LOL

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!