Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sister Day!

 Yesterday, I got to have one of my most favorite things in the world.... 
A day spent with The Littles!

The official occasion was shopping for Biggest-Little's birthday 
present from me (birthday post coming soon).

The day started off with breakfast at our favorite local bakery.

There I was regaled with card tricks 
from a little magician in the making.
Throughout the day, Biggest-Little was 
working on a scarf for Littlest-Little....

Then it was off to the mall for some silliness. 
Or, rather, a LOT of silliness.

Trying on hats...

Being ridiculous...


Trying on sunglasses...

We've been looking for a BFF-type necklace for us sisters to share for roughly 3 or 4 years now.
We would find some necklace, bracelet or keychain set that KINDA might work but at least one of the three of us us weren't as excited so it always got nixed.

Finally, our search is over!

Biggest-Little stumbled across this 
beauty and we were all on board.
PICKLE-CLUB!

So, overall, the day was a whopping success.

How was YOUR Saturday? What are your plans today?

4 comments:

  1. Your littles are getting bigger by the minute -- soon they'll be as tall as you!

    Umm, I LOVE the friendship pickles. That is a great find indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sisters are so cute. And I love that necklace! Nice find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is adorable! And biggest-little isn't so little anymore. In fact, she is probably as tall as me ;)

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!