Friday, June 8, 2012

DrawSomething: Brutharrr style


As you know, I'm a huge fan of my Brutharr and for good reason.  Not only is he older and cooler and has supreme taste in music, he's also super duper talented.

To illustrate that last point (pun will become apparent shortly), I present to you, a gallery of just SOME of his DrawSomething* creations.
*For those of you without a smartphone or iPad, DrawSomething is very much like Pictionary.  You're given a random word, which you draw, the other person receives your illustration on their phone (or iPad) and has to guess what the word was from your drawing.
Here are just some of my favorites of his... 
CARPOOL
Haha. So clever.

THOR

Do you know how hard it is to draw well using big ol' 
fingers on a little tiny iPhone screen?
It's dang near impossible!

OATMEAL

JOKER

BELLA
 HA! The sunken cheeks!


Amazing, right?!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm proud of myself if I draw a straight line. These are crazy good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man. these are WAY better than any of my little stick figures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ......... WHAT?! How does he even do this? I can barely, BARELY manage and he's creating masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I am loving the car pool drawing. Very inventive. "Big" brothers are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! Very impressive! My favorite is meow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what!?!? these are incredible! i wish i could draw like this on my phone!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!