Thursday, June 28, 2012

Awkward / Awesome Volume 54

Awkward AND Awesome: Us three sisters...

Awesome: After finishing her hummus sandwich, Bigger Little leaned back and said, "Look! I made modern art!"
Haha!

Awkward: I walked right through the screen door at Boyfriend-Fellow's apartment...
Awesome: Though it's off it's runners, at least it's not torn or anything.

Awesome: Helping out a church looks like this


Awkward: While apartment-hunting, my favorite place turned out to be everyone else's favorite also... There were 42 applicants. 
Awesome: I'm moving into it this weekend!

Awkward: Summer in a window-less office.
Awesome: Mid-day summer sunshine breaks...


Awkward: Trunk apples...

Awesome: My crafting friend and I made these light-bulb vases.
Awkward: 20 minutes after she left, I broke the one I had made for my mom.
Awesome: I made two more over the weekend for her.

Awkward: At a potluck, I tried to balance a plate of food on top of a styrofoam cup of coffee and ended up spilling a bit of coffee into a salad.

Awesome: My mustache mood ring...


Awesome: My apartment-mate was able to return the mugs we bought at Costco in September.  Cotsco's return policy is so lenient! 

Awesome: Saw this on my walk...

Awkward AND Awesome: Because I haven't been as good about going to the gym, when I do go, it feels extra great (read: effective)!

Awkward: This sign.


Awkward: The coffee place nearest to me is closed for the summer & the next closest is a bit of a walk.
Awesome: On the flip side, that means less caffeine, more sunshine and more exercise...

How's your summer shaping up? 
Got any awkwards/awesomes to share?
Do so in the comments below or link to your own page!

3 comments:

  1. 42 applicants! That be crazy! Congrats on being the best of the 42. And that ring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you and your sisters is too much. In the best way possible. Silly pictures are my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations on securing your first choice apartment!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!