Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I saw a DIY glass etching project on Elsie's blog and thought, "What a perfect craft to do with Boyfriend-Fellow" (what boy wouldn't love working with acid?).  To entice him even more, I suggested we decorate beer glasses.  By the time we got around to doing it however, both of us wanted to make something for our moms.

And that's the story of how I ended up 
giving my mom a beer glass for Mother's day.

My intended design...

Boyfriend-Fellow, hard at work...

Smearing on the glass-eating cream...

Boyfriend-Fellow's finished product...

My mom's gift...

Angle 2...


I love you mom! Happy Mother's Day!

What are you guys doing to celebrate?

2 comments:

  1. Yours turned out great! I'm sure your mom loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And that's the story of how I ended up giving my mom a beer glass for Mother's day." That line alone made my day! Seriously funny!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!