Thursday, May 31, 2012

Awkward / Awesome Volume 50

A little late in the day but here are some 
of the ups and downs of my week...


Awesome: Getting the yummy chunks of fruit in your cereal.
Awkward: Getting THIS chunk...


Awkward: Buying the same song twice on iTunes

Awkward: In this interim between having my wallet taken and getting my new debit/credit cards, I'm finding out just how many places don't take checks anymore (The gas station and the pharmacy to name a few.  Le sigh...)

Awkward: Contacting the wrong 'Em' in my phone.
Awkward x 2: Writing a message to the wrong 'Shannon' (on the same day)
Awkward x 3: Texting the wrong 'Michelle' (still, the same day).

Awesome: Realizing I don't REALLY need to wear shoes at work.
Freedom!

Awesome: Having sisters who are Girl Scouts

Awesome: Being in and out of the DMV in 20 minutes. Yes, you read that right. Yay for appointments!

Awkward: Being 2nd to last to present my first year project on the big presentation day. Everyone is gonna be zonked by then!
Awesome: My boss wanted me to present earlier so she didn't have to stick around, so she made some phone calls.
Awkward: Now I'm the very FIRST... Eep!

Awkward: Trying to parallel park into a small parking space with Boyfriend-Fellow directing me and everything for about 8 minutes. 
Awkward x 2: Giving up and going to a new space.  There were witnesses.

Awkward and Awesome: My boss has gotten into a new type of exercise where you shout out confirmations as you do cardio.  She decided to have the whole lab do it with her on the biggest public lawn our school has to offer.

Awesome: Rainbow nails.

Share your awkwards and awesomes in the comments below! 
(Please.)

3 comments:

  1. That is one large hunk of fruit! And good luck on your presentation. I am sure you will do great. If you get nervous, just look down at those awesome rainbow nails, they will make you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always coveted the firs tspot on presentation day--no one's set the bar yet, so you get to set it. Not only do you blow the professor away, but all the other students hate you for being awesome :) you'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! That chunk of fruit made me die.

    No shoes at work?! JEALOUS. I hate wearing shoes.

    Your nails are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!