Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend in Pictures vol. 7

Friday 
I was having a rough day so it was so refreshing to go to a happy hour with
 a beautiful view of the sunset followed by my friend's improv group performance. 

I desperately needed the socializing and laughing. 

Saturday
Slept in (til 7:30, wooo!)

Had a fancy-schmancy breakfast date with Boyfriend-Fellow
I saw this gate on the way and thought it was pretty

Had an extra long workout (much needed)
This photo is totally is related to my workout because 
you can see my running shoe in the corner.

Went to a conference for work and doodled this....

Went to my friend's housewarming party (which involved a trip to the beach)
Sunday
Played Gubs at Starbucks with Boyfriend-Fellow over breakfast.

My crafting friend came over as has become common on Sunday but 
we didn't have the supplies for the crafts we wanted to do so we made bread.
 Yum!

There was downtime during the bread-making so I also 
made a batch of veggie burgers (recipe) and cauliflower crust pizza (recipe).

 
Then I spent the evening preparing for my presentation on Monday.


What did you do this weekend?

9 comments:

  1. Lots of touristy museum hopping for me.

    I can't get over how much I love that gate. The color combo is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I can't wait to read about your museum hopping! And yeah, that gate was so purdy!

      Delete
  2. Your sleeping in is my getting up early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WISH I could sleep in more. Oh man. I guess it's good I'm trained but it's hard when I'm in sleep debt and can't make it up....

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, that doodle is amazing. You should seriously (and I mean SERIOUSLY) think about offering prints of your doodles on Etsy! I think you would do really well.

    Also, beach! I WANNA GOOOOOOO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! You're too kind! I'm not as talented as you though...

      Delete
  4. Okay what is Gubs? You've mentioned it enough times that I need to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind, you linked to the game in another post. :)

      Delete
    2. That's funny... I ALMOST linked to it here and then I thought, 'Nah, no one seems to care." Ha.

      Delete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!