Friday, April 13, 2012

Weekend in Pictures vol. 6

Since this weekend is starting shortly, I thought I'd post about last weekend.
Makes total sense.
Friday
Work work work

Went out for happy hour with friends 
Boyfriend-Fellow

Saturday
Exercise
Coffee with a friend
Bit O'work 
Lunch date with another friend 
Then Boyfriend-Fellow and I went to a wine bar 
and pretended we were sophisticated adults.

Went out for pizza with a group of friends and found out 
there is such a thing as a 'baby beer'!  Perfect for me as I enjoy beer but not a whole pint.
(Don't worry, these aren't all mine)

Sunday
Church church church
Biggest-Little...

Littlest-Little....

Boyfriend-Fellow...
So dashing...
(The photos without Boyfriend-Fellow
making a face are rare.  I just happened to
catch him off guard here)
Easter egg hunt

Played with our new puppy

 Wore puppy out...

Watched Harry Potter

(complete with Harry Potter regalia)

Read
(i melt!)

Dyed eggs
(yes, AFTER the easter egg hunt)

Made a cake with Madre

Ate yummy birthday dinner 
Ate yummy birthday cake

What are you up to this weekend?


3 comments:

  1. I think that's boyfriend fellow's blue steel look. Sexy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a weekend! It was jam packed full of goodness.
    And that puppy almost makes me swoon as much as your boyfriend fellow does! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your BF is rather dashing. :)

    I should get into this baby beer thing - I have a hard time finishing a pint too!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!