Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend in Pictures vol. 5

(This weekend, I discovered Instagram)

 Friday I saw The Hunger Games
(which I thought was really good)

Saturday, I got to join The Littles at camp for awhile....
 Squinchy-eyed sissies

Littlest-Little is cool like that

 Tired Biggest-Little

Saturday evening, I went with Madre to a fancy, schmancy event.
 My new LBD from this day.

Even the candy table was la-dee-dah!

Sunday, sissies and I had a bit more time together....
Glamorous

All in all, a lovely weekend.

What did you do? 

3 comments:

  1. I love me some instagram! Its kind of addicting. And you look adorable in your lbd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a really great weekend and I love your LBD! I saw Hunger Games on Friday, watched a lot of basketball, caught up with some people from my cohort, and cooked some delicious food. It was pretty wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunger Games on Friday for me too!

    Am now headed to try to find you on Instagram - because I'm a stalker like that.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!