Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Finals Week Fashion

Ah, finals week... You're difficult in all ways (eating healthy, getting enough sleep, socializing) and fashion is no exception.
I need to dress comfy enough to not get annoyed on top of the built-in negativity you bring yet fancy enough to keep my self-esteem afloat in the midst of your drudgery.

NOTE: 
 The only time I'm dressed in front of a mirror is right 
after the gym, hence these photos are taken while I'm still 
pink-faced and yes, in the girl's bathroom.

MONDAY

TUESDAY

What's YOUR go-to comfy style?

6 comments:

  1. Since I stay at home 75% of every day, my go-to outfit is my pajamas. Haha. If I'm expecting a package, or gonna make a run to the grocery store or the post office, I get dressed for the day. Can I also blame this on the pregnancy? Yeah. I'll blame it on the baby. :P

    Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that blazer! I am a sucker for anything gray, and I love how it goes with your first outfit! And I love your hair. I've been thinking of cutting mine, and I've even told Rusty that I "want to cut it like Rachael's!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for tights under shorts and jeans under dresses. That is a reeeeaaaalllly cute blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blazer really makes these outfits funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it bad that the first thing I noticed was your adorable phone cover? Love the color of it! And you can never go wrong with tights under shorts.

    For me, my go to outfit is jeans and a t-shirt, though I am trying to trade the t-shirt in for something a little more fashionable, yet still comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of a jersey knit dress, tights and cardigan. It's pretty much like wearing pjs, but looks fancier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute blazer!!

    My go to outfit lately has been workout clothes! I am such a bum! Gah! This weather we are having over here doesn't help.

    I am loving the shorts and tights look. I am not sure if I can pull it off...

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!