Friday, March 23, 2012

Finals Week Fashion 3

Aaaannnd rounding out the week....

I don't know what possessed me to start posting outfit photos on this of all 
weeks but I'm glad I did as I avoided about 3 days of wearing a hoodie and jeans.

Yesterday I had my big scary final so I wanted to dress confidently. 
 Apparently black boots and a feather in my hair = confidence to me

Today, I'm trying to mad scramble catch up with the work I've fallen behind on in lab.

Still pink from the gym....

I love this locket because 
(a) it looks kinda like a snitch or the little universe necklace that 
was on the cat (Orion) in Men In Black and 
(b) it's the only one I've found that holds my whole family.

TGIF! 
What're your plans for the weekend? 
I'm going to see The Hunger Games, grade a lot papers, see my sissies (a.k.a. The Littles) and overall celebrate being done with stats!

5 comments:

  1. That necklace is so awesome! Where did you get it?!

    I hope the boost in confidence helped your exam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT LOCKET.

    I can't wait to hear what you think of The Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That locket is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that locket is amazing!

    i'm at a conference in louisville, but today is a slow day, so a friend and i are trying to find a movie theater nearby so we can go see the hunger games. =)

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!