Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finals Week Fashion 2

My grandma always told me not to throw away 
clothes because fashions come around again.

Well, apparently the same applies to my nail polish... 
Leave it on long enough and it'll match my outfit again.
I feel like these photos don't really show how comfy these jeans are.
See? Comfy*
*Ratty.

Also, I don't think I've ever blogged about my necklace... Boyfriend-fellow got it for me for Christmas and I basically don't take it off. 

I always liked the idea of having a signature [insert fashion piece here].  For awhile I wanted to be known as the girl-with-the-red-shoes or the the girl-who-always-wears-a-flower-in-her-hair.  For a long time, I've wanted a signature jewelry piece and this one fits the bill PERFECTLY (simple, beautiful and matches everything). 
Do you have a signature fashion piece/style?

2 comments:

  1. Oh that necklace is so pretty! Also, you look great in blue -- makes your eyes pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think I'm the girl with the hat and the braid.

    That necklace is really pretty, it is simple yet unique. Good luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!