Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hodge-podge vol. 5

My stats midterm is on Tuesday.  
Whiiiiiiich means I've discovered a lot of cool new things on the internets!
A bicycle with mirror wheels!!!
(found here)

Aquarium sink!
(Of course this came from a store called opulent items...)

Suitcase chair!
(found here)


Redesignable tattoos!


News story: 
Some prison inmate added a pig to the cow-spots on the 
Vermont Police Cruiser's decal...
From afar...

Up close...
(read about it here)


This guy just set the new world record by eating 337 chicken wings.
Gross (find the story here)

Underwater hiking trail!
(read more here)
 

 Famous current people look like famous long-gone people...
Millard Fillmore and Alec Baldwin 

Carey Grant and George Clooney
(see more here)


This is super cute and creative!

People re-making famous art with photography!

Aaannnd last but certainly not least.....Brutharrr's new blog mix!

Got any new cool links? 
Send 'em my way in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. dude, rachael, are you on pinterest? because that totally seems like your kind of time-wasting, all visually-stimulating and such. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, that bike! That is so neat. It would freak me out, I think. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - I am on Pinterest but for some reason, it doesn't appeal to me. .... Yet. Yesterday, I found WaneLo and have been enjoying that. Or WeHeartIt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing quite like the internet for wasting time when you should be studying. I often find myself sucked into youtube. All it takes is one good video and you're off. :) I hope the test goes well anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not interested in Pinterest either. It turns me off for some reason. I used WeHeartIt sometimes, and other people's blogs, like this!

    I LOVE the bike and the sink! I immediately showed them to Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sink! Ideas for our next renovation...And that tattoo machine thingy sounds very interesting. Who knew...

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!