Thursday, February 2, 2012

Awkward / Awesome Volume 34

Awesome: Getting coffee before class with Boyfriend-Fellow and having the barista call us her favorite customers.
Awkward: Spilling, nay LAUNCHING, my entire large coffee all over the counter, floor and especially Boyfriend-Fellow.
Awesome: Barista said I was STILL her favorite, Boyfriend-fellow just laughed and no clothes were stained.

Awkward: Getting a text that my friend just bought this and thought of me....
(it's jicama but it looks groooosssss)

Awesome: Making a lot of noise when I'm home alone, like banging pots around and listening to the radio.
Awkward: Finding out I'm not home alone.

Awesome: These shoes...
Awesome x 2: That this stranger let me take a picture of them.


Awesome: Getting an protective cover for my phone because I was SURE it was only a matter of time till I dropped mine.
Awkward: Accidentally immediately putting it to the test.

Awesome: Remember I said I have a 7-10pm class every week held at a professor's house?
That means HOME COOKED MEALS!
Chipping in for the cost of the meal...


Awkward: Falling and simultaneously skinning my knees while keying my car.
(Don't worry dad, it's not bad).
Awkward x 2: Yes, there were people watching.

Awesome: Everytime I walk by my friend's office while wearing my 80s jacket, he plays the soundtrack from Drive.

Awkward AND Awesome: They're selling kettle corn on campus this week.

Leave your Awkward/Awesomes (or links to your own blogs with awkward/awesomes) in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Kettle corn sounds SOOOO good right now!

    I have only one all consuming "Awesome" for this week --
    Awesome: FINALLY finding out the sex of our baby yesterday. (!!!)

    Nice to have to call it an "it" anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome: Everytime I walk by my friend's office while wearing my 80s jacket, he plays the soundtrack from Drive.

    Man, that is awesome. Really freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kettle corn on campus would be so dangerous! And I love those running shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I've been out of bloggy land for awhile. Boyfriend-fellow, huh? I'm now headed to read the story of that business!!!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!