Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sister sleepover!

This weekend, the littles came to visit and I got some just-sisters time! 

With our large list of Want-To-Dos and lots of ambition, we set out...
First we explored near my house for a bit, then went to my friend's
barbeque where the girlies got to run around playing volleyball, frisbee and soccer.
 
Aaaaand pet an adorable puppy.

Then we went to the beach cliffs 
(we were aiming for the tidepools but they were underwater).

Next up - Frozen yogurt!

Then we got supplies and made our own pizzas!
 (real glam, huh? Well, they tasted good so...)
 The girlies watched Harry Potter until 10 
(wayyy past their bedtime, shhhhh!)
Later, when they were both asleep, I tiptoed by and heard Bigger Little talking in her sleep.
She said, "Little tiny erasers with little tiny hamsters make little tiny erasers." 
Cute, huh?
_____________________________________________________________________
This morning, I woke up to the sound of their giggles (best wake up ever).
I made them some hot chocolate...
...And they ate breakfast while watching the end of Harry Potter.

Later, we made stovetop S'mores...
Have you guys ever done this?

Yum!
The rest of the morning was spent in PJs playing Sims, giggling, making blanket + sister tacos, etc.
Madre arrived in the early afternoon and we had a bit of 
time with all four of us before they had to go....
Saying goodbye...

I can't wait until next time!

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute and you're such a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun time with your sisters! I definitely am going to have to try stovetop smores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture of the three of you is so good. It makes my heart happy that you are such an awesome big sister to them. I always wanted a sister.

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!