Monday, December 19, 2011

Migrating

You guys! Thanks for all the supportive comments on my last blog post!
It meant a lot to me reading them.
I'm hoping to write more about it when I'm not so zonked 
(but the last few days have been a whirlwind and I'm off to bed)

Sunday was THREE of the girl's stuffed bear's birthdays.  

So us sisters went out...

Look at how fashionable the little ladies are!

We got bagels and croissants...

I love their eating face....

Then I began the migration to be with Faja and Brutharrr, 
stopping for the night with some dear friends of mine.
First we did a wine and cheese tasting...


Then we went back to their house (I love their decor!)
Then they made me dinner...

The gorgeous finished product...
It involved kale, acorn squash, barley...
 
As for my leg, it's healing well.  As of today, I no longer have 
to wrap it so the whole world gets to see this....

Also, we don't know the full situation yet, but apparently this
dog has a history of 'incidents' with animal control....


1 comment:

  1. Yikes! That looks like a vampire got after you. Still stylish despite the bandage, though. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete

How did you know I LOOOVE comments?!